they call him Mellow Yellow!!!!

they call him Mellow Yellow!!!!
Welcome to the insanity!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Slainte!!!! and the Morning

St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays, probably because my family name(s) are Patrick and Mc Fadden.  I have seen many fun and exciting things over the years, but this year was extra special.  Lets "Keep it Classy" and make this as exciting as the Emmys.  After you read this, I'm sure you know why I chose to digress.  Enjoy.

For Best T-Shirt, the winner is....... 'Drink Up Bitches!'                          



Best Transporatation.......
Segway Santa of the Leprechauns (AND he taught me how to ride this cute lil' moto)
















           Best Accessory....... Tiara Man (Tailored suit, and hetero.. I think)

Raggedy-iest Tranportation...... Mis-Matched Limo
Best Boobies..... Wild Irish Rose
 The morning After.....

    Best Hostage....... 120th St. Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment